Saturday, March 05, 2011

30 Days of Truth | Day 5: Something You Hope to Do in Your Life.

A lot of my friends will probably be surprised by this - because it's not something that I talk about a lot. Or at all.

I hope one day to start a family; I would like to have a child, and raise my child with someone who loves me. I don't talk about it a lot with my friends. The circumstances of my life do not really allow this at this time, so I have chose to keep things quiet.

Why talk about things that will probably never come to pass?

But, I hope one day to have a little girl. Maybe it's my own difficulties with my mother that led me to want a daughter. But I hope to raise a daughter who will be good and kind. I hope she will be courageous, and adventurous. I hope she will learn that it is okay to make mistakes - our mistakes are rich learning experience. I want my daughter to know how to love herself, even as she learns to love and protect other people.

I have even picked the name for her.

I am not the most patient person in the world, but I know I will love with all my heart. I know I will be a good mom, because I really, truly care - and that's what's really important

2 comments:

Kristi frmly yogamum said...

You never know what can happen when you have an open heart. I hope this comes to pass for you!

darkorpheus said...

Thank you Kristi. :)