Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MEME | Unspectacular Me

Long overdue meme that Ovidia tagged me for. (Sorry, work has been a virtual state of war over here in Dubai)

I'm supposed to state 6 unspectacular things about myself - but I find myself trying to think of 6 unspectacular things about myself that's outstanding. Heh.

Six Unspectacular Things About Myself:

  1. I alway order a Tall Cafe Latte at Starbucks
  2. If I had a choice, I would prefer to listen than to talk
  3. I prefer animals to humans in general
  4. I have too many Batman T-shirts for someone my age
  5. I am ignorant on a lot of things
  6. I tend to be more flexible than strong

There. Nothing spectacular.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so honest. Makes me think about my too many superman T-shirts at home. They are all the same design except with different colour/material for the motif right smack in the middle of the T-shirts. Animals are totally 101% better than human except when they bite. I am ignorant on most things as I am too engross in my own likes and in my own world. It is simply an information overload world we live in so got to be selective. Flexible is good. Have fun ; ) quietletters

Unknown said...

thanks for playing! (but you realise very few ignorant people think themselves ignorant... think it's a case of the more you learn about life, universe, everything the more you realise how ignorant we all are!)

love the t-shirts. i have too many dog t-shirts & seldom wear them (don't want to offend my cats)

Anonymous said...

flexibility is pretty spectacular! (says the woman who wakes up with a crick in her neck every damn morning.)

Anonymous said...

haha! well, i won't be difficult by saying that i find a few of those things spectacular... (rather, i'll insinuate it, it seems...!)

but yahoo for having lots of batman shirts!!! :D

Ana S. said...

No such thing as too many batman shirts :P

And #3 - yup :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know, listening rather than talking seems pretty spectacular to me, especially these days when it seems a lot of people do nothing but talk.

Doc Martian said...

From Lao-tse's Tao teh Ching

76

The living are soft and yielding;
the dead are rigid and stiff.
Living plants are flexible and tender;
the dead are brittle and dry.

Those who are stiff and rigid
are the disciple of death.
Those who are soft and yielding
are the disciples of life.

The rigid and stiff will be broken.
The soft and yielding will overcome.