Saturday, September 13, 2008

WTF | Shirley Manson as a URINAL?!!

I was looking forward to Shirley Manson guest-starring on the second season of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. What I didn't expect was how bizarre the stint will be. Her character is a T1000 (the Terminator made of liquid metal who can shapeshift) and here's a scene, where she morphs out of her cover - as a urinal.

Shirley Manson as a urinal. I know I'm repeating myself, but - huh?

Let us focus instead on the more rational reasons for loving Shirley Manson:

The red hair, the sultry intensity, and of course, the voice.

Let us not forget this: Shirley Manson for PETA.

5 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

If I had never heard her sing I would have loved Shirley Manson because I am a big fan of the redhead. She is one amazingly sexy woman. However, her voice amplifies that sexy quality one thousand fold. I love Garbage, and of course that is all about Shirley. There are many days, like today, that water falling from the sky generates "I'm only happy when it rains" tripping around my head. Glad I didn't watch this episode. Not sure how I would feel, or do feel, and SM being a urinal. That's a bit too trashy/abusive perversion for me.

Andi said...

Uhhh, wow. Yeah, that's a bit of a head scratcher, huh? She is just stunning (when she's not a urinal).

Doc Martian said...

seen this? http://little-people.blogspot.com/

darkorpheus said...

Carl - I'm an admirer of redheads too. ;p

But there's also the Scottish accent, and a brassy sort of personality.

The urinal morphing thing was just bizarre. But there's going to be a lot more of Shirley Manson on The Sarah Connor Chronicles. So, might be goo to catch it.

Andi - You have to wonder at the script-writer's thoughts when writing the scene though. It's a brand of weird humour.

Doc - Oh yes. There's a book out on it actually.

Anonymous said...

I had to read your post with a title like that! I love Garbage and think Shirley is a very sexy woman. Very cool clip and well done with the shape shifting.