Wednesday, May 23, 2007

QUIZ | Buffy Personality Quiz

Well, what can I say? I'd prefer to be Faith or Willow, but Buffy IS a hero.


Your Score: Buffy Summers


27% amorality, 54% passion, 45% spirituality, 54% selflessness



Well, what can one say? Passionate, down-to-earth, unfailingly moral (ehh, basically) and utterly selfless.

In short, a hero.

Congratulations!

Link: The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I got Glori.

darkorpheus said...

Ah, the dark side of your personality is a blonde, slightly crazy Hell God? Cool! *grin*

MissMiller said...

Meh my result annoys me - Dawn Summers. My housemates are huge buffy fans.

'Twas my housemate's (H) 25th birthday this week. They adorned the house with snapshots of the birthday girl in various poses with buffy quotes as captions.

On her bedroom door they put a Spike pin-up which reads: "What else would I want to pump you for?" Anyway, I'm off to let the housemates know about the quiz.

darkorpheus said...

LA: Oh my, Dawn IS annoying. Sorry. :p

I'm beginning to enjoy hearing about the results - and I really appreciate my result now.

Hee.

MissMiller said...

I know, she is the most annoying person ever! I feel better though because surprisingly, my housemate Hols got Dawn also and she's easy-going and pretty cool.

Thanks so much for sharing this link. It's turned into a bit of a house thing. Housemate C got Zander and she was happy. Although, she has done the quiz a few times more, changing the iffy Qs and she got different results, including Dawn twice. Housemate A got Adam!!! Our guest staying with us from the UK got Faith. You definitely got a cool result! :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so don't make me mad ;)