Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Turkey Updates

We've booked the flight to Turkey. So we're set.

We managed to get a slightly cheaper flight that stops over in Bahrain. I have no idea what's in Bahrain.

Turkey holds a mystical allure for many people. In my department alone, there are 3 people (including me) who wants to travel to Turkey. So right now we're sharing information on travel agents, ticket prices, which is a more user-friendly travel guide etc etc.

Now I just need to figure out how the public transport system works in Istanbul and beyond. Since I'm the first to go, it's like I'm USS Enterprise, "to boldly go where no man has gone before."

(In an irrelevant aside: Which Star Trek captain would I be? I would rather be Captain Jonathan Archer aka Scott Bakula. If not, I want to be T'Pol aka Jolene Blalock.)

2 comments:

LK said...

Michael Jackson is in Bahrain.

Anonymous said...

LK: LOL! Is he still there?