Friday, November 16, 2007

As I Trawl the Net for Movie News

Net access has resumed for the time being. So as I surf the net today, I found a few entertainment news that I thought I would share.

"Get Smart" Film Poster:

Anyone remembers the 60s spy-comedy TV series, Get Smart? I used to watch the re-runs on TV every week when I was young. I love the lame-brained humour in it, how Maxwell Smart, the totally clueless spy, and his assistant, 99 -- how they always manage to foil the plans of evil network KAOS. It was a spoof on the outlandish James Bond, but so endearing, because it never took itself seriously.

Next year, they will be releasing a film remake of the TV series. The film will star Steve Carrell and Anne Hathaway. Cinematical has just released an exclusive poster:

I like this poster. It sort of captured the buffoonery of the original series.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Film Casting Finalized:

Oh, it seems Naomi Watts is not going to play Narcissa Malfoy. Instead, the role will be filled by Helen McCrory.

Who?

"Entertainment Weekly" Photos for "The Sarah Connor Chronicles":

From big-screen to small-screen. EW magazine has released the official posters for The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I've always been a fan of the first and the second Terminator movies. But what I'm really looking forward to for the TV series is Lena Headey and Summer Glau. Check them out here:


2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Wow, those are all fantastic movie poster images. Love em!

Anonymous said...

those terminator posters look super cool - especially the second one!