First, a big thank you to everyone who wished me luck on the interview yesterday. It's done - and I think it went well. They will decide if I am the person they want for the job.
So now we wait.
There is a good chance I might not accept the offer, unless they offer better terms. It is comforting to be in the position to choose our jobs. Many people don't have that choice.
In case anyone has noticed, I haven't been as active with my comments on everyone's blogs lately. I'm still reading your blogs, but lurking more. A new company project suddenly landed on our lap and the workload just multiplied. This - and some pretty lousy directions - is stressing me a little. And our boss assured us it's going to get worse.
So, apologies in advance if I don't reply to your comments as fast as I used to.
- Trying to wake up at 5am.
- Trying to get to bed by 10pm.
- Trying to meditate twice a day (morning and night)
- Missing the night meditations, because I'm usually tired from having to wake up at 5am
- Trying to come back to a regular yoga practice.
- Trying to write something for Novel-In-Progress.
- Trying to read everyday.
Most of all, trying to keep sane under all the pressure. It's manageable. Imagine that. A few years ago I would probably be throwing things around the office.
The stress management was done while listening to a lot of Sleater-Kinney.