Monday, January 19, 2009

WHAT TYPE IS THAT BLOG

Typealyser, where they analyze what type are you from your blog.


The result from my blog is:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

This was fun for about 5 seconds.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

On my writing blog, I scored as a "Mechanic" or an ISTP, more about thinking and problem-solving, which is sort of a cop-out because I use words about critical thinking on my blog since I write a lot about that and creativity, which go hand in hand. It's mostly way off from how I have scored in most personality tests. The blog that I use mostly for jabbering and posting videos and the like had me at "Doer" which is more apt.

Yep. Fun for about 5 seconds.

Unknown said...

I'm not entertaining and i'm snobbish. I love black way too much (black is hardly a 'bright colour') and i'm not sure if i can be considered helpful.

Some parts of the analysis speaks the truth though. Like how i am attuned to my own pleasure, and how i don't want to over-tire myself (i.e. laziness), and how i try to avoid conflicts (i.e. when i am really really angry, all you get is silence only because i don't want to blurt out something i may regret when the anger dies down). My husband hates this, he's a talker, i'm a silencer?!?

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

wil said...

Hmm...I got "ESFP - The Performers"...pretty much the opposite of my personal type: INTJ.