Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I hate snowpeas. It's ugly, it's flat and it's hard.
2. I was in kindergarten when I first tried beer (I was 5 or 6 years old?). My dad believes a girl should have a tolerance for alcohol so that they can take care of themselves later in life.
3. Hates it when people try to argue with me about my being vegetarian. It's my choice.
4. I am actually very shy. But people are often deceived into thinking otherwise. I wonder why?
5. I am no longer a fan of Angelina Jolie. After the Brangelina rubbish, she just grew boring.
6. My mother wanted to name me "Wanjun" when I was born. Thank god my dad intervened. I will always be grateful for my Chinese name, because I know the alternative - and I hate it.
7. I share the same birthday as Alyson Hannigan, who plays Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
8. I absolutely love the Rachel Maddow show. It's current affairs delivered smart and sharp.
9. I could never finish "Moby Dick"
10. I almost failed English in school when I was 10.
11. Once, I sat right next to Neil Gaiman for lunch. He offered me his fish.
12. The one band I really want to see "live" in concert (preferably upfront - within groping distance) is Sleater-Kinney.
13. I never got to vote in my entire life. Oh, the beauty of our country's democratic system.
14. I think being allowed to just sit in a cafe and read is one of life's greatest pleasures.
15. My earlobes have never been pierced.
16. I don't make my bed when I wake up. Why bother?
17. I bought my first mobile phone when I was 25.
18. I can't drive. Don't have a license. Not interested in getting one.
19. I think spiritually I am a red-head.
20. I have just reached Level 184 on Mob War
21. I would like Tracy Chapman's "Say Hallelujah" to be played at my funeral.
22. When I was younger, I thought Patti Smith's "gloria" was the anthem of my life - especially with the opening lines, "Jesus died for somebody's sins/But not mine." Now that I am older, I think I prefer Patti Smith's "dancing barefoot" - for the way it celebrates life.
23. I have been a vegetarian for 5 years, but from time to time I do miss a good beef steak, fresh salmon sashimi and fresh oysters. But the feelings will pass.
24. I think the person who loves me the most in this world is my mother.
25. Hates to tag people for meme.