5 Books/5 Months
Okay, the last-ditch effort paid off. I proudly declare that through swapping of titles and furious reading, I finished 5 non-fiction titles for this challenge. Yay!
Big thanks to Joy at Thoughts of Joy for hosting this challenge.
My write-up on the final book, Ten Thousand Miles Without A Cloud is forthcoming. There's a lot to say, and it will take a lot of good editing to make anything I write about it interesting and readable.
Original Reading List:
- Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes
- This Cold Heaven: Seven Seasons in Greenland by Gretel Ehrlich
- Freedom from Fear by Aung San Suu Kyi
- Ten Thousand Miles Without A Cloud by Sun Shuyun
- River of Shadows: Eadweard Muybridge and the Technological Wild West by Rebecca Solnit
Completed Reading List: