The public library has graciously doubled the loan quota this month. This means until end of June, instead of usual 8 books, I can check out a maximum of 16 books. I know this is less than some other libraries, but we work with what we are given, right?
Here be the visual of this week's haul (over the last few days):
List from the top:
- The Apprentice, Jacques Pepin
- The Library at Night Alberto Manguel
- White Slave, Marco Pierre White
- The Making of a Chef, Michael Ruhlman
- A Novel in a Year, Louise Doughty
- Last Rituals, Yrsa Sigurdardóttir
- Twenty-eight Artists and Two Saints: Essays, Joan Acocella
- The Art of Eating, M.F.K. Fisher
- The Reach of a Chef, Michael Ruhlman
- Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone, Deborah Madison
Will be busy for a while.