Monday, April 30, 2007

CHALLENGE | Non-Fic Five Starts Tomorrow


May - September
5 Books/5 Months

Hi, all. The Non-Fiction Five Challenge starts tomorrow, 1st May 2007. I hope everyone who's signed up have their books ready, although I noticed some of us have already started reading. ;p

1. Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes
2. River of Shadows by Rebecca Solnit
3. Ten Thousand Miles Without A Cloud by Sun Shuyun
4. Freedom from Fear: And Other Writings by Aung San Suu Kyi
5. This Cold Heaven by Gretel Ehrlich

3 comments:

Rebecca H. said...

Nice list! I've got enough reading commitments to keep me busy so I'm not joining this, but I will look for your posts on these books.

darkorpheus said...

I hope I can get around to posting sensibly on these books. I've been awfully lazy these days. My posts have been haphazard and not very thought out.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your challenge. I've only heard of one of these books. Can you tell I don't read non-fiction much? :)