Picked up the Five Questions Meme from Andi
1. If you could be any pair of shoes what would you be?
A pair of industrial strength boots. You step on me, I feel nothing. I step on you, you HURT!
2. What is your favorite movie to look at? In other words, which film do you find visually stunning above all others?
I will have to say Kill Bill Vol. 1. It's a composition of all these different film genres and it's a feast for the eyes. The clothes - like The Bride's Bruce Lee yellow with black stripes bodysuit. The set - especially the show-down between O-Ren Ishii and The Bride in that snow-covered Japanese garden. Oh, and the effects overkill - like the blood spurting out of a beheaded Yakuza. The little things, like the eye-patch on Daryl Hannah, the beautiful samurai swords, the Pussy-Wagon. The colourful cereal spilled all over the kitchen floor when The Bride kills Vernita Green.
3. If you could learn to speak any language what would it be and why?
Italian. To converse with the great looking Italians of course!
4. What was your favorite meal from childhood?
Instant noodles. I love them and I kept making them. Just throw into hot water, stir in the seasoning with eggs. Serve. Hot, soupy MSG goodness.
5. If you wrote your autobiography, what would the title be?
And They Found My Head In the Toilet Bowl or, Garbage Does the Soundtrack to My Life
Actually, I'm not sure how to proceed. I just picked it up. If you would like to do this meme, just answer these five questions:
1. If you're a film director, and you have unlimited budget and the choice of casting any actors/actresses dead or alive - what is the film you will make?
2. They are making a film based on your life. Who will you cast as the love of your life?
3. They are doing the soundtrack to your biopic. What is the theme song of your life?
4. Name 3 books that you will love until the day you die.
5. What is your choice of your next reincarnation?