Tuesday, June 05, 2018

I'm Back

It took me a while to log on to this blog. I forgot the password and even how to post a blog for a while. I'm finding my way back after a long absence. Will see how things goes. Just a quick catch-up, in case anyone is still reading this blog and interested in my life: I had a roller coaster couple of years. Last year I was in hospital for brain surgery. During a visit to the dentist in 2016, they took a scan of my teeth, and the scan was so powerful it caught a tumour in the region of my brain, and they had to take it out. A few months after I was discharged, my mother passed away, so we had to prepare for her funeral. I haven't found much time or mood to read these couple of years, but I am coming back. I am also hoping to do more journalling. The type of journaling with a physical pen in hand and a notebook with real paper. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: