Monday, February 11, 2008

Meme | Page 123

I saw this on Nymeth's blog recently. Then was tagged by Yogamum. So, I do meme.

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.

Ha ha. It is Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health - the anniversary edition that celebrates Iyengar's 90th birthday. Yes, I have it just lying around at my desk.

Find Page 123.

Find the first 5 sentences.

They list the benefits of Paschimottanasana, among which is the treatment for impotence. I kid you not.

Post the next 3 sentences.

THE GURU'S ADVICE

"Stretch from the seat of the buttocks and feel the lightness in your buttock. This is the heart of the perfect pose."

5 comments:

Yogamum said...

Wow, paschimottanasa for impotence, who would have thought? Now I need to go practice and feel the lightness in the buttock ;-)

Anonymous said...

haha that is brilliant! what are the odds of those lines turning up.

thanks for the advice ;)

darkorpheus said...

Yogamum I didn't know it treated impotence either. Now I wonder: if it treats impotence, then if you're not impotent, does it help make you more virile instead?

Anyone wants to put this to the test?

Jean Pierre? :)

JP You see how I HAD to do this meme? ;)

Yogamum said...

Yes, I want to know! Someone please test the theory and report back to the class.

p.s. I didn't feel any lightness in my buttock, I must be doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...!

well, i'd certainly need more information... this stretching from the buttocks is rather ambiguous. stretching what? and to where?! :o