Sunday, February 10, 2008

WoYoPracMo | Just Makes You Smile

I've been reading the posts on WoYoPracMo everyday. I don't always comment, because sometimes all I have to say is: "Good for you!" That sounds trite even to me.

It's really a wonderful thing that Yogamum set up. It truly is an online sangha, where we talk about our practice, and everyone just supporting each other one way or another.

Sometimes I would read a post on WoYoPracMo, and the sense of joy and wonder in the writing just makes me smile.

I am so glad I signed up for this.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Good for you! ;-)

Yogamum said...

Don't worry, i think I am the official "good for you" poster! It is pretty happy over there. We can all use more happy.

darkorpheus said...

Chris Hi-five! :)

Yogamum Yeah. When I first signed up, I didn't realise how fast and furious it would get.