Monday, January 07, 2008

Using My Wordpress Account

Dear Friends,

I had some difficulties commenting on many of the Wordpress blogs recently. It seems Wordpress doesn't recognise my blogger account, (or whatever. This is not the first time it has happened). Because I am not the sort to allow system glitches to censor my banalities, I have resorted to logging on with my Wordpress account. The last few I have posted on Wordpress blogs appear to have gone through.

There's nothing on my Wordpress account though. Just a link that send you back to this blog.

4 comments:

Rebecca H. said...

Hmmm ... that's frustrating! I wonder how many others are having the same problem ... I hope they get it straightened up soon, whatever it is.

darkorpheus said...

I just saw a few of my "missing" comments appearing on a few blogs - so there was time delays on some comments. It seems like I'm spamming people's blogs with multiple comments. Hah.

But I don't think my "missing" comments reappeared on your blog. Oh well.

I think I can deal with occasional system glitches.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Wordpress was definitely having problems this morning because I couldn't get anyone's Wordpress blog to open. Glad to see that they've cleared that up.

Anonymous said...

That used to happen to me when I tried to post comment on a Blogger site.

Wordpress also has spam filter that any comment with a link will be directed to moderating queue.