Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BOOKS | Discworld

I'm back in my Terry Pratchett swing. I adore his Discworld novels, even his Young Adult Wee Free Men was fun.

Now, let's see what have I missed?

I've drawn up a list of Discworld titles, grey indicates I've already read them.


List of Discworld titles:

The Colour of Magic
The Light Fantastic
Equal Rites
Mort
Sourcery
Wyrd Sisters
Pyramids
Guards! Guards!
Moving Pictures
Reaper Man
Witches Abroad
Lords and Ladies
Small Gods
Men At Arms
Soul Music
Interesting Times
Maskerade
Feet of Clay
Hogfather
Jingo
The Last Continent
Carpe Jugulum
The Fifth Elephant

The Truth
The Last Hero
Thief of Time
Night Watch
Monstrous Regiment
Going Postal
Thud!

The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
The Wee Free Men
A Hat Full of Sky
Wintersmith

No comments: