Thursday, December 20, 2007

QUIZ | Which Narnia Character Are You?

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.

I need help here, because I have not read any Narnia books besides The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe -- who's Jill? Would I be ashamed to be associated with her?

Anyone seen the Prince Caspian trailer yet? It looks a little darker than The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and I caught glimpses of Tilda Swinton -- who will be THE reason for my watching the film.

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

I'm not the biggest Narnia fan, but I remember liking Jill. So no, don't be ashamed.

I hadn't watched the trailer yet. It seems interesting enough.

purplefugue said...

I love Narnia but the first one disappointed - not sure why as it was quite true to the book. I thought the BBC ones some years back were MUCH better. Prince Caspian looks promising though. You think they'll do all 7 books. I'd be interested to see how they do The Magician's Nephew.

Anonymous said...

Jill is awesome! One of my favourite Narnian characters besides Lucy, Peter, Susan and Edmund. She is a bit tomboyish and really nice! :D

Anonymous said...

Jill is a good character she plays a big part in sliver chair and last battle. she is outgoing, adventurous, kind, compassionate and all together a really cool person