- Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
I think that was when I knew I was serious about yoga. I quitted my gym and went looking for a place that teaches yoga exclusively and properly. Other than that, I was pretty much learning how to pick up after myself. Much like what I am still doing today.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
- Must write something for my novel-in-progress.
- Must iron work-clothes.
- Must buy the magazines reserved for me.
- Must start researching for New York trip
- Cook and pack lunch for work
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Berries: Blueberries. Raspberries.
- Danish butter cookies
- Goat cheese on crackers.
- Nuts. All sort: Almonds, Walnuts, Hazelnuts.
- Cherries. Or any other small fruits that you can pop into your mouth.
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy a house and stock it with beautiful bookshelves for all my books.
- Finally adopt a doggie and love it lots lots
- Quit my job. Read and practice yoga full-time.
- Open a cafe where my friends can hang out, and I can kick out asshole customers when they disrespect my staff.
- Vagabond around the world until the day I decide to stop. That's when I will settle down and open that cafe
What are five of your bad habits?
- Swearing. Alot.
- Surfing the net obsessively
- Procrasinating. Alot.
- Narrow-mindedness. Yes, it's a habit. And like all bad habits you can kick it if you make an effort.
- Bad temper
What are five places where you have lived?
I've lived in the same place my whole life.
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Secretary (okay, I was a glorified clerk) in a French Bistro. I actually liked this job. Too bad the restaurant closed down
- Relief Teacher (Hated this job.)
- Buyer for a bookstore
- Full-time student of the world
Sorry. Not going to tag anyone. Feel free to pick this up if you wish.