Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YOGA | Hanoi's Coming Back!

Okay, this needs some explanation.

One of my favourite yoga teacher left the studio last year to teach in Thailand. But he's coming back this October for the Singapore Sun Festival - and he's teaching Anusara classes! Awesome!

SHAUN "HANOI" HANNOCKS
Saturday 25 Oct - Sunday 26 Oct • Various Times

Already teaching and practising yoga for many years, Shaun discovered the heart opening practice of Anusara Yoga in 2006. In 2007, John Friend, the Founder of Anusara Yoga, invited Shaun to study with him on scholarship in Tokyo. Anusara means “flowing with grace” and since then Shaun has been using the Universal Principles of Alignment and the Heart Opening Focus of Anusara Yoga to deepen his practice and his teaching. Shaun is now based in Koh Samui Thailand, teaching at Absolute Sanctuary, Thailand’s Premiere Detox & Yoga Center.

Date: Saturday 25 October
Instructor: Shaun “Hanoi” Hannocks

Time Workshop
0830 – 1000 Introduction to Anusara Yoga: Flowing with the Heart
1030 – 1230 The Dance of the Five Elements
1400 – 1600 Shri, Beauty. See the Beauty in Everything, Transform Your Life

Date: Sunday 26 October
Instructor: Shaun “Hanoi” Hannocks

Time Workshop
0830 – 1000 Indulge in the Bliss of Backbends
1030 – 1230 Celebration of Self
1400 – 1600 Expanding Your Energy from Inside Out


Full details here

Except that I probably will not be around in October.

With the way things are going though, I might still be around for Christmas. I hate this uncertainty. If I know for certain that I will still be around in October, I am definitely signing up for his classes. It would be great to see him again.

Most of all, it would be great to immense myself in the Anusara practice again.

2 comments:

dizzy_leaf said...

i'm so excited i told everyone who's polite enough to listen. i wrote to the organisers for more info. i do hope u will be still ard to attend the workshop. it'll be grt to hear his stories again. HAPPY!

darkorpheus said...

May I'm not sure if I'm going to be around - now I want this Dubai thing to be DELAYED UNTIL 2009! All because I want to attend this!

Hanoi teaching Anusara? Best!